Pokemon Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character creation: Demo Borakoff
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:51 pm by Demo_Exp

» 'Field Work'
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm by gmoyes

» Mystery Gift
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm by Son_of_Shadows

» Alex Morgan
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 pm by Nishwishes

» Quiz Master Corner
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am by Marion Ette

» One Last Look
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 am by Son_of_Shadows

» From Village Bridge! The True Beginning of One Man's Journey!
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:05 am by Gemini Spark

» Yours is the light by which my spirit's born.
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 am by Nishwishes

» Into the New World
Breaking Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:01 pm by Nishwishes

Breaking Out

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Out

Post by Nishwishes Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 pm

"Pokemon like Burmy struggle in the winter when they can't hibernate. They lose their cloaks." Molly said. It wasn't really a problem in Orre, which was hot almost all of the year round, although at night the desert could become freezing. "We don't have many wild Pokemon back home, but the few Burmy you see around have trash and sand cloaks. I suppose the one you found had a forest one."

The shuddering Burmy didn't give much of a response. It wasn't very well, and might not have even understood. It was warmer by now, thankfully, but it was still sick at this point and needed assistance. At least the route they were embarking on wasn't too long, if a little wiggly due to the random fences and the thick forests on either side. It was also hard to get lost unless one diverted from the paths. Chances were, arrival by nightfall was probable, or that it wouldn't be long after sunset when they arrived.

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

"I see," Makoto said looking down to the bug. "Yes, it had a forest cloak. Its leaves were dead and dried though...so it's worse than I thought..." The last part was said very quietly. More to herself than anything. "If you think Magby will be careful, I'd like it to hold the burmy and keep her warm."
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

https://pocketgalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishwishes Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

"Sometimes Burmy shed their cloaks. While it's at the Pokemon Centre, maybe you should try and find it another one." Molly suggested, releasing the Magby after a skilled throw. The little baby announed its presence with a cool announcement of its name, nodding along as its trainer explained what needed to be done. Without hesitation, Magby outstretched his arms, giving a 'Magby~' of gratitude when Makoto handed the shuddering bug over.

"Magby's bodies can even be like incubators. If you have a Pokemon egg, they can hatch it faster just by being close to you." The child smiled, patting her elder's arm, "Don't worry. Burmy will get through it. If it wasn't for you and Larvitar, who knows what might have happened?"

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"Right," Makoto gave a nod. After handing over the wrapped up Pokémon they continued onward. What if she hadn't been there? Would somebody else have happened along? She wasn't sure. Still, all those what-if scenarios could only give her a headache. For now, she focused on a task at hand and headed to Ecruteak City with the younger trainer.

[/topic]
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

https://pocketgalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: