Pokemon Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Character creation: Demo Borakoff
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:51 pm by Demo_Exp

» 'Field Work'
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 pm by gmoyes

» Mystery Gift
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm by Son_of_Shadows

» Alex Morgan
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:46 pm by Nishwishes

» Quiz Master Corner
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am by Marion Ette

» One Last Look
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 am by Son_of_Shadows

» From Village Bridge! The True Beginning of One Man's Journey!
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:05 am by Gemini Spark

» Yours is the light by which my spirit's born.
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 am by Nishwishes

» Into the New World
By Nightfall, By Daybreak... EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:01 pm by Nishwishes

By Nightfall, By Daybreak...

2 posters

Go down

By Nightfall, By Daybreak... Empty By Nightfall, By Daybreak...

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 pm

The sun had since set, the cold only growing more intense. Makoto was beginning to shiver more frequently as she walked along. The younger trainer beside her had her Magby out, who seemed to at least be putting off some heat as they walked along. He was holding a wrapped up bug Pokémon, a Burmy who had lost her coat due to illness and the cold.

Worried about both the Burmy, and her own injured Larvitar she had kept a fast pace among the group. Finally the gates to Ecruteak City were in view, causing Makoto's mood to brighten some. Her breath could be seen in the faint light from the moon, lips quivering a bit as she resisted chattering her teeth.

"Almost there..." She said, the group had been awkwardly quiet for a while now so the words though quiet sounded harsh and sudden. They entered the city, heading straight for the warm glow coming from the double pane windows of the Pokémon Center. The red roof was a sight for sore eyes, the swoosh as the doors slid open bringing with it the rush of warm air.

Sighing softly, Makoto began to rub her hands together, then against her cheeks to help warm them. Her nose was red at the tip, and probably would have been worse off without the other Pokémon's heat. Speaking of which, she turned back to see the other trainer with her Magby. They both had a Pokémon to heal, along with getting someone to inspect the Burmy.
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

https://pocketgalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

By Nightfall, By Daybreak... Empty Re: By Nightfall, By Daybreak...

Post by Nishwishes Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Molly did not appreciate the cold, and once they had spotted the gates to Ecruteak, she was relieved. They were tall and wooden, surrounding the old fashioned town. The Burnt Tower, and rebuilt one, were the first things she spotted upon re-entering the location, and also the fine decorations around the Kimono Girls' school and theatre. The modern buildings of the Pokemart and Pokemon Centre, close by to each other, stood out.

"Chansey~" A round pink Pokemon greeted from behind the desk, walking under the opening to meet them close. The Magby scurried over, handing over the Burmy, seemingly reiterating their predicament to the lucky creature. She gasped, handing back Burmy for a moment while she placed a tray on the desk for their Poke Balls and then rang the alert bell for Nurse Joy.

"Thanks." Molly said simply, rubbing her eyes and taking Burmy, only so she could recall Magby and put his ball on the tray with Ponyta's. "Are you going to keep the Burmy?"

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Makoto joined in, placing Roxas' pokeball up on the tray before turning to Molly. She hadn't really thought about keeping the Burmy, only having thought about its well being thus far. "Umm...I don't really know. I just wanted it to get better," she explained, still mulling it over. She didn't really have much attachment to it thus far, after all she had only just met and it was unconscious more than not during their encounters.
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishwishes Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 am

"Well, that's noble enough." Molly replied, going and taking a seat to one side, reattaching the cloak that she loaned to Makoto. "I'm not interested in it, either. Except for Stallion, all of my favourite Pokemon are babies, just like Magby!" She smiled. Most of her Pokemon she had earned from gifts are egg hatches, too, though that in no way reflected on her abilities as a trainer. It was simply her preference. "We'll just release it afterwards. You should stay here for the night as well, you look exhausted."

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:42 pm

"Baby Pokémon, huh? I've only seen a couple on rare occasions. People bring them in off the shipyard. Still most tourists are trainers, more interested in our gym," she explained, letting out a yawn. "Do you think there's anywhere safe nearby that we can really release it to? I mean I don't want it to get sick again after we just went to all this trouble," she thought it over for a few moments before sighing. "I guess I have to think about it in the morning, I need a good nights rest for now. You should get some shut eye too." Makoto stood, hoping that Roxas would at least be healed soon. From what she'd heard, battle woulds were easier to heal on Pokémon than actual illness. She'd also never had to use the Pokémon Center's healing services before, though. "I'll see you in the morning," Makoto said as she went off to find a bed to set her things under.
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishwishes Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Molly smiled and bade Makoto goodnight, heading a few rooms away, content to leave her precious Ponyta to rest as she had the company of her babies to cuddle with overnight. Indeed, the next morning, if Makoto were to enter the main foyer where a couple of tables were, she would find that the girl was looking as energetic as ever, this time in a long-sleeved roundneck shirt with a fluffy red short cardigan over the top, matched with bootcut jeans and her riding boots.

Like other trainers in the vicinity, Molly was eating. It was the typical child's buffet breakfast: smiley potato faces, a few sausages, some toast with jam and even egg soldiers in a little cup with a side of blackcurrant yohgurt for after. Her Pokemon were all at - or on - the table with her, munching down pokefood, berries and poffin. Ponyta was the only one who seemed to absent, and she was thriving happily in the company of a Magby, Pichu, Bonsly, Tyrogue and Smoochum.

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Makoto had troubles falling asleep, as it was her first night from home. She'd always had family, or friends with her up until this point. Hwever, now she felt bare with not even Roxas by her side as she slept. She finally drifted without realizing it late into the night. The next morning sun rose, peeking through the windows and waking the lightly sleeping girl quickly.

Grumbling a bit about her poor sleep, she rose from bed and headed to the showers. Today she chose to wear more earthy attire that covered more. She put on a rich brown top with a complimentary skirt on reaching underneath it. The skirt was a combination of a light brown along the outside, trimmed with gold and green with a green underlayer showing i. The front due to the cut. She wears brown shorts beneath it for extra warmth, and to avoid showing anything.

Over top she put on a green jacket to keep her arms warm, but its cut was short Round the body with a raised collar. She tied around her head a matching brown and gold scarf acting as a head band. Lacing up her brown leggings, she was finally dressed and headed out to the main area to dine then pick up her Larvitar. Walking through the line, she got a simple meal to match her budget. A bowl of rice pourage, with some sausage and a glass of MooMoo Milk.

Glancing around she couldn't help but notice the table flooded with baby Pokémon, and a familiar face. She approached, walking up to an empty spot. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, setting her tray down. "Did you hear any news about our Pokémon, or Burmy?"
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishwishes Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Molly looked up with a smile, gesturing for her team to shift along. "Oh, yeah! I've already got Stallion back, but he's better off eating outside because of his size. Burmy and Larvitar should be fine by now, too." She said, adding afterwards with sudden memory, "Oh! Nurse Joy was saying that Burmy needs a new cloak! She wasn't really happy about it going through the trash, but we could try to find some sand or good leaves for it. Then if you don't want to keep it, it could stay at the centre or be found a new home."

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbreon Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Makoto nodded. "I'll go pick up Roxas soon. As for leaves, we might have to search for house plants. After all, the cold weather has killed off anything like that outside. Maybe there is a plant nursery nearby..." She trailed off, wondering how they could get good foliage for the bug Pokémon. She quickly finished her meal, anxious to collect Roxas and get to work.
Umbreon
Umbreon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishwishes Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:06 pm

"Certain grass Pokemon and others can revive plants. Maybe you could find a trainer with one of those." Molly suggested. She felt Makoto was along the right lines, though - in this winter, chances were, house plants were the best plan. "The kimono girls at the theatre probably have some plants or the best idea of where to find some. That's the kind of knowledge kimono girls would have to know, isn't it?"

Nishwishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum